WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my world, hope you enjoy my page..Take care
Powered By Blogger

My Profile

My photo
Name:Samantha Yap Chwee Kim Date Of Birth:10 May 1988 Hometown:Penang,Malaysia REligion:buddhist Race:Chinese mix Japanese blood Height:162cm weight:44-45kg

Friday, December 12, 2008

Tiring But Weird Day

Let set the day, today is the first day PC fair in Kuala Lumpur in KLCC and for being so stupid i thought of driving there.Hell, it took me and 3 other of my friend to find a parking about 3 hours.HELLL!!!Every parking area was full.Me and my other 3 friends were so hungry and i was starving to death for not eating dinner the night before(wasnt hungry at that moment) , and i was giving up for searching for 3 hours and my other 3 more friends in another car already got a parking.SO its been 3 hours, me and my friend almost gave up(Plus we almost decided to park into some developers company parking lot..haha!but no we didnt) and when we were about to go away and cancel the plan and feed ourself all sudden THANK GOD!!MUACKX!! the freaking parking lot in KLCC open and i canthe freaking parking and finally EAT!!!whoa!!v

haha, but that not the best part yet. As i and my friend were about to leave and pay the parking ticket at the autopay ticket machine i , erm, well actually lost the ticket..haha..yea yea i noe, im stupid. Well, we got an idea to make a report saying that i lost my wallet. So me alone went up to the KLCC receptionist to tell them that i lost my wallet together with the parking ticket. haha, hey im not going to pay RM50 im broke already!! I told her i got two wallet and one has all my credit card (Which i said i kept in my car) and the other has my money and parking ticket which got "lost".she told me to talk to the parking officer so i did and they told me to find the security to make a report and i did. whoa its so deep inside the mall and i thought i was going to get rape..haha..yea yea stupid thinking again hey you never know right. well then back to the story i was inside and i make my report and for that i got out without paying a cent.FREE PARKING!!woohoo..after i hand in the report to the parking attendant he will then open the gate for me and she said i can make my police report.haha..but then well you guys know that wont be happening. well i save on parking ticket today. Hopefully none of those security is reading this blog or else im not going to step foot in KLCC anymore. 

well ill end here.that my day for today. Freaking tiring and exhausted now.Good nite people!

P.S= im not bad im just being "salty" due to being broke.XD

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow,go pc fair no find me
dui~

SaMmIe said...

lol...but who r u??

Unknown said...

hahaha,i'm anonymous lo,but if u remember,then u noe who am i

SaMmIe said...

if u anonymous how to remember...><

Unknown said...

jus remember anonymous lo~
muahahaha

SaMmIe said...

=___=||swt laa

Unknown said...

dun swt lo,busuk ah,nid take bath