WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my world, hope you enjoy my page..Take care
Powered By Blogger

My Profile

My photo
Name:Samantha Yap Chwee Kim Date Of Birth:10 May 1988 Hometown:Penang,Malaysia REligion:buddhist Race:Chinese mix Japanese blood Height:162cm weight:44-45kg

Friday, December 12, 2008

Something just for laugh


i was at my friend house the other day and i was in his room and you know what he threw at me a packet of condom which his friend from vietnam gave him as a going away present before that vietnam dude flew back to his hometown. ahaha...and for being bored while his tranfering some stuff into my external harddisk i took one of the condom opened it and well played with it.haha..that was the first time i kinda play with it.The latex is so strong and plus it kinda smooth and oily..*eww* haha (but u guys know one day you all will be using it so dont go eww on me too for playing)..so i blew it (not mouth contact if thats what u thinking) and tied it into a balloon..haha..it has a weird looking shape haha (you know how it looks like you know the guy "thingy") and we took picture of it.its was so fun we took it and start hitting it and was testing how strong was it..lolz..its was quite strong. GOOD!! this hows its 90% safe..haha that doesnt mean its always safe remember the other 10%.

So people out there who love sex so much please do remember to play safe and use a condom.

precaution is better then cure!!

You wouldn't wanna get a baby that fast..haha..so remember always..PLAY SAFE!!

Have fun!!Take care!!