WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my world, hope you enjoy my page..Take care
Powered By Blogger

My Profile

My photo
Name:Samantha Yap Chwee Kim Date Of Birth:10 May 1988 Hometown:Penang,Malaysia REligion:buddhist Race:Chinese mix Japanese blood Height:162cm weight:44-45kg

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Day For Today

Hello again! Here my second post and i have something i that would love to share with everyone.
I went for breakfast together with my family in Penang where my hometown is, we went to hearten lane where there you can find the famous Keow Teow Th'ng.As i was about to enter just right in front of me i saw a guy who look so familiar. Black dude with hair looks like the 70's what so they called as afro (hopefully i spelled that correctly) and dang he really do look familiar as somewhere i seen him before. Then i ask my brother and he told me he was one of the dude from the alleycats. Well, he was staring at me so i stare back then my mum who was sitting right beside me i ask her for comfirmation if it was him and all sudden she shouted "YEA!!ALLEYCAT!!" haha...that dude was looking at us and my mum laugh so loud for shouting without any realisation, and for that the dude kept on eyeing on my mum. But hey no harm done, haha first time i seen a local artist sitting just right opposite the table.

Was kinda nice though and i have no idea writing here would do but hey im blogging arent i? haha..might be lame might be boring..im trying im trying to write.I might joke and it might not be funny, I might say lame things and i know many going to say i do suck, and i think this is what u called blogging right? writing things as if its a diary but its shared with others instead of being secretive bout it. Well, then hope ill write better next time. haha well see you again.^__^PEACE OUT!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who are alleycat?

SaMmIe said...

haha..some local artist in malaysia..i don't really know them much..just heard of them..they are very old artist

Unknown said...

oh,old artist....nvr heard b4 oso
hahahaa

Colleen Chong said...

Nice entry here..keep it up! looking forward to see your next post ^^