WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my world, hope you enjoy my page..Take care
Powered By Blogger

My Profile

My photo
Name:Samantha Yap Chwee Kim Date Of Birth:10 May 1988 Hometown:Penang,Malaysia REligion:buddhist Race:Chinese mix Japanese blood Height:162cm weight:44-45kg

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Im Gonna start by wishing everyone A Merry Merry Christmas and Bless All Of You!

Actually today, to me is nothing special i guess, well, i know that today is my boyfriend's birthday and yes you guys might be wondering why im not celebrating with him , his not here so im wasting my time during christmas downloading movies and videos. Sure sure, most of you are having a great time celebrating christmas, but to me it just as normal as everyday goes by. Blah Blah..people might think im emo-ing as how people calls it when someone is being depress(cant you guys find a better word than that).

And today's post i have nothing much to say causenothing much happen. All that happen was that I woke up, bathed , ate my food and watched tv. Im a lazy bum cause im lazy to go out dating with other guys as well..hahaha(o.0)nono...cannot cannot...my mind shouldn't be thinking bout that...nononono...(^__^)forgive me dear lord!thou shall not shall not shall not..ermm...*silent*(and im not christian).

But hey today is kinda a good day. First of all i have to say that i have enough of sleep, i have nice food today, even though i got some nagging by MY mum but hey who never had one, MUMS!!sheesh!!OUCH!!

Well, im just posting for fun today, might post something more extra's if i find anything thats fun tonight. Merry Chirstmas And Happy New Year!!Good Nite!! SanTa is coming tonight!!weee!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol,same with me,wat a lonely christmas,but u btr,u free to watch tv
but me...T.T
i hav 2 rush assignments
sob sob....
lucky no go out lo,it's crowded everywhere

SaMmIe said...

lolz..i have to rush assignment as well but lazy due to holiday...XD..yea lo everywhere oso crowded..T_T

Unknown said...

haiz....lonely christmas....
nex will b new year loo~

SaMmIe said...

lolz...=__=seriously why so fast reply d...

Unknown said...

y so fast ah??duno,hahaha