WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my world, hope you enjoy my page..Take care
Powered By Blogger

My Profile

My photo
Name:Samantha Yap Chwee Kim Date Of Birth:10 May 1988 Hometown:Penang,Malaysia REligion:buddhist Race:Chinese mix Japanese blood Height:162cm weight:44-45kg

Thursday, December 25, 2008

One Day!


haha..oh yea i forgot to post something a friend of mine and me saw during our way back home after class..my friend named Darren was in my car going back home but we were kinda caught in a slow jam, and in front of us we saw this white vehicle which was dirty as you can see the dust and behind of it there we were words..haha..do i have to describe it..look at the picture above!I don mind you calling the number just to try it out..but hey if it works comment me and tell me..i never tried it..i took the picture while i was driving..i know i know "focus on the road!" but hey this is something you shouldn't miss out..hahaha...well then im not advising on trying to call, but hey you can do whatever you want..haha...im just posting it and in case you cant see the number properly and the word this is what it was written "0136066248 GIGOLO"..hahaha...have fun guys! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i tot it's a wall...hahah
so if it's real u goin 2 try it?

SaMmIe said...

lolz..erm...well i din do it wat u think??hahaha

Unknown said...

who noe,hahahaha

SaMmIe said...

o.0..so fast replied...=__=||

Unknown said...

fast meh?hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Lol,sammy^_^.you have blog but dint tell me..:P i put your link on my blog then..hehe and here's my blog..www.ceffs.wordpress.com