WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my world, hope you enjoy my page..Take care
Powered By Blogger

My Profile

My photo
Name:Samantha Yap Chwee Kim Date Of Birth:10 May 1988 Hometown:Penang,Malaysia REligion:buddhist Race:Chinese mix Japanese blood Height:162cm weight:44-45kg

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My First Time



This is my very first time signing up for a blog
and writing one too as blogging seems to be popular nowadays
so i thought "why not make one for myself too! Might be fun writing and making one too"
so i hope you guys will love what im goin to post 
cause i might just post anything, 
and i really meant anything that interest me
and i do hope you guys will love it too.
well then, for starters let me start by introducing myself
but i don't think there is much to say about me.
i guess you guys read from the right hand side of my profile.
So, for now im going to try to make my page as active and fun 
as it could be so none of you are bored
and i really hope you would leave some comment
on ideas, comment on my blog negative or positive 
ill accept it with open heart and mind.
Well then, hope my page wont be boring.
Enjoy and have a pleasant day!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the blogspot
if u dun mind,can b my fren then,hehehe

sams said...

welcome to the WORLD OF BLOGGINGIGNINGING...

hahaha... finally u got blog..

SaMmIe said...

haha..erm..sure can b fren...
hahaha..thank u thank u sam..finnaly hor i got one..haha

Cody said...

w00t :| can you be my friend too LOL!

SaMmIe said...

die la u...lolx..really u wanna die onli..=__=