WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my world, hope you enjoy my page..Take care
Powered By Blogger

My Profile

My photo
Name:Samantha Yap Chwee Kim Date Of Birth:10 May 1988 Hometown:Penang,Malaysia REligion:buddhist Race:Chinese mix Japanese blood Height:162cm weight:44-45kg

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sweetest Thing I've Ever Had




Okay okay, its been quite sometime since my last blog, and well you guys can say i got lost in my own time and space, whatever.haha. That's life don't you agree?

Well, let me start by saying i had this great cool closest friend and she's from canada and she's the sweetest person i've ever met[Oh,cant wait she flies down to Malaysia]. Well you cant really say ever as you know my mum is sweet and my dad too. haha. Okay okay lets stop with all this nonsense. 

Well, i've known her for a year plus now and she's kinda cute, sweet and well gentle with me [okay okay chill now]. Well i do play online games and one of it would be Ragnarok. Okay some might say "Aiya, So old already the game still playing ah", Well screw you all for that and  i love it so buzz off.

I just like showing off what she did by asking an artist to create something so simple but there's meaning to it too. Its so cute i can felt the sweetness. im getting childish with this. Oh dear forgive me im already 21 i should act my age. haha. Well who care aren't im right. But then i really do have to get a hobby. haha.

But for this i love her for doing this. Thanks Dear. Hehe....

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wa,not sometimes....it's long long time.....

Anonymous said...

i know who is she.heh

o said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
o said...

Hi there samantha yap i guess you may not remember me but i tried sending you letters to your home at penang but always got no reply from you and i am your penpal daniel teo from singapore. Time to time i will take out the letters you wrote and read and this time i realise the technology is so advance why not try luck on the internet to search for my penpal. Luckily the information from the letters you wrote is enough for me to track you down here but i dont know whether are you be able to read this comment as it seem you last came in this blog last year.i got no other way to contact you but If really you get to read this comment i just hope you kindly give your email ,msn or any way that i could contact you. email at danboi85.teo@gmail.com . Hope we can conttinue about friendship since 2002:)

Penpal since 2002